Friday, August 15, 2014

Project 20 Pan Update! (After Empties, Project 16 Pan)

Hi guys!
If you've been keeping up with my posts lately or on my IG (@makeupbyemilyy), I've been talking about how I'm doing a Project Pan. It's usually Project 10 Pan but I decided to do 20 products; leading me into my post.. my Project 20 Pan update! As a little FYI the Project Pan "rules" are that you cannot buy any makeup until you've completed the products; which I have been successful in. :)
Here's my PP list and notable progress:
- Maybelline Baby Skin
- CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme foundation: finished on August 15th
- NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat liquid foundation
- CoverGirl+Olay concealer balm
- CoverGirl+Olay yellow eye corrector: I've made a noticeable dent!! Look:
- CoverGirl+Olay 2-in-1 Eye Rehab serum+concealer: I honestly cannot work with this. It is straight up orange. It is designed to be an eye cream and concealer but is far too thin for an eye cream.. I just.. hate this in all honesty. I might just toss it. Here's a pic of it so if you see it; avoid it:
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Essence Match2Cover! concealer duo
- Maybelline Mineral Power natural perfecting concealer
- NYX Dark Circle concealer
- CoverGirl TruMagic The Sunkisser (used as cream bronzer): finished on August 14th
- NYX Matte Bronzer: I can see the circle indentations from the pan of the bronzer so I hope to hit pan soon even if it is just a little!
- WetnWild's ColorIcon Bronzer in "Reserve Your Cabana" (used as highlight): If you own this you know what I mean by the fact that it is seriously never-ending. I've used this almost daily since I bought this several months ago and in effort to hit pan I've been focusing my brush in the little sun embossed in the bottom right area and can feel a slight dent:
This actually shattered because it fell on pavement the other day :/ This will be replaced with Benefit's High Beam.
- Cargo Texas Lash mascara
- Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing mascara: finished on August 13th
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Original": finished on August 3rd
- NYX Wonder Pencil in "Light" (used in waterline)
- Sephora Nano eyeliner in "Plum"
- e.l.f Eyelid Primer in "Sheer": There definitely is not much in here and it is a little dry; should be done before September.
- TheBalm's lipstick in "Mai Billsbepaid": This is my perfect nude color and I love it! It's my most-worn lipstick.. take a look:
I'm so proud of my progress!! Are any of you guys doing a PP, low/no-buy, or decluttering of your collection? Comment below; even links to your blogs, or tell me on IG!
What would you like to see next?
- Em

No comments:

Post a Comment