Thursday, July 30, 2015

Project Pan Update #1 - 10 days in

Hi guys, I just wanted to apologize on my initial Project Pan post where the pictures didn't upload properly. I marked where I was though so that shouldn't matter too much.
Here's the progress..

 I am moving slow and steady with Estee Lauder Double Wear (sigh). I use a drop or two of this and mix it with something as my foundation. Usually I mix it with Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo foundation or Dr. Jart's Premium BB cream.
There's only one mark on High Beam because I can't really see the progress as the product never really settles to the bottom of the bottle which is annoying. I worry about this product because the applicator doesn't even reach the bottom of the jar, so how will I finish it.. I might use cotton swabs if I have to.
I knew Benefit's Some-Kind-A-Gorgeous would go nice and quick. Almost done with this as you can tell. I've been using it as a cream bronzer.
Ugh this Hard Candy Lite Bright concealer drives me crazy. Maybe I got a bad one though because @makeupismyjam raves about it. Hm. I mark it where the stopper is. I haven't made too much progress seeing as I only use this on the tops of my cheekbones, then layer High Beam over it. I find this way too thick and difficult to blend.
I can't tell too much progress on this Urban Decay liner in Smoke. I use it everyday (for like the past 4 months) on my lower lashline and smudge it out with shadow. It is going slower than anticipated.
I've made a little progress on this but I can't really mark it because I use it from the more sloped side and the other side too in an effort to flatten it out. I use this daily on lips and cheeks.
Overall, I'm doing great I just find it hard to mark a few things. I've seen others mark liners and lipsticks against a paper but I don't really like it that way. I might do that for my next PP with more lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment