Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Favorite Lips Combos (Neutral/Nude Pink and Berry combos)

I wear a lot of lip products but you can tell when two products really click together and work well with each other. Here are two of my favorite combos:
Let's start off with neutral one; a nude pink.
I use these 3 products to get the best nude pink lip:
I use the Esssence lipliner in "In The Nude", TheBalm's BalmGirls lipstick in "Mai Billsbepaid", and the NYX cosmetics Butter Gloss in "Tiramasu".

Swatches of each product from left to right: liner, lipstick, and gloss. The final swatch to the right is the liner layered with the lipstick and then topped with the gloss. I love this combo because it is so neutral and wearable, and does not have a drying feel.
The berry combo I like to use is Tarte's LipSurgence matte lip tint in "Destined" and Buxom's Lip Cream in "Kir Royale".

 Swatches from left to right: Tarte lip tint and then the Buxom cream. The final swatch is the Tarte lip tint topped with the gloss. I love this combo because of the fresh look it gives as well as how the two products are very comfortable by themselves and together.

No comments:

Post a Comment