Friday, May 23, 2014

Favorite Taupe Shadows!

TAUPE LOVERS REJOICE.
 I think taupe is the most beautiful color; especially for a shadow. It's the type of color that has a huge range! I'm a pretty neutral shadow girl (although I do experiment with color a lot!) and I've had my fair share of neutrals but taupe is by far my favorite and I wanted to pull out my favorites from my collection. :) WetNWild's "Silent Treatment" trio, WetNWild's single in "Nutty", NYX's "Over the Taupe Taupe", Essence's "Party All Night".

LtoR with NO primer: WetnWild trio, NYX single, WetnWild single, Essence single

 Swatches WITH primer, same order as above:
All of these are favorites and I would definitely recommend. The WetNWild trio makes it SO easy for anyone to do a smokey eye and I just love it! The WetNWild and Essence singles are the shadows I use for a "one shadow look" and they have a beautiful metallic finish. I use them on the lid and then blend a little in the crease and my shadow is all set!! 
The NYX single is my favorite crease shade ever. It is so natural and actually mimics a real shadow in your crease. LOVE all of these!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment