Saturday, May 3, 2014

Add a Pop of Color to Your Makeup Looks (Eyeliner)!

Hey guys! Hope you're having a good day. I wanted to do a post on how to add pops of color to your look. Wearing a bright lip for example can really change up your look! I think sometimes the key to not going overboard with bright makeup is to not wear a bright lip, cheek, and eye all at the same time (On a side note, I think you could easily rock a bold lip and blush as long as they're coordinating and they don't clash each other). Here are a few of my eye makeup picks when trying to switch in a product to really brighten up your eyes and make a statement.
 
Eyeliners:
WetNWild Megaliners in "864" (purple), "863" (teal)

These liners are honestly very impressive and pigmented! I like to wing black liner and then draw a line above that following the wing with the green liner and I always get compliments on it! Love it! Using the plum is a baby step for those trying to incorporate more color into their looks. The teal one is incredibly long wearing and this swatch actually stained my arm! Not to mention their super cheap! :)

Another liner I like is Butter London's Wink eye pencil in "Jaded Jack"

I love popping this color in my inner corner! I have green eyes and it is so complimentary. It has good staying power as well, as I rub the swatch it won't budge! This is my first Butter London product and it makes me want to try more!
 
If you want to see my colorful blush and lip options I posted on those a few posts back! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment