Thursday, May 15, 2014

Review: The Balm's blush in "Hot Mama"

Hi dolls! :)
Today's review will be on The Balm's blush in "Hot Mama". I feel like when it comes to this brand, their blushes are one of the fan favorite type of product as it should be because they do it so well!
 
The packaging:
Super cute as usual because it's The Balm. :)
 
When I'm formulating my opinion on a blush I look for
- Pigmentation:
EXCELLENT. Though very pigmented and the left swatches are VERY  intense this blush is very easy to control for desired intensity.
- Does it blend easily?:
It blends very easily for such a pigmented blush, it goes where I want it to!
- Does it stay on the whole day with the intensity it was applied?:
I wore this for about 9 hours and it was not faded at all!
- Does it look pretty/appearance?:
IT'S SO PRETTY. It's a very unique shade. My swatches don't do it a justice. You should really find a store that sells The Balm (Kohl's does now!!) and swatch this for yourself for maximum shock. :)
 
 Swatches:


I wanted to give you guys multiple looks at the swatch. The left swatch is very built up while the right is a very sheered application. I wanted to show how intense it can be. I usually wear it more on the sheer side but it just gives THE prettiest flush!! A beautiful rose-gold blush.


2 comments: