Thursday, May 1, 2014

Smashbox Eyelid Primer Review

Hi guys and happy Friday! I just wanted to do a quick post on this eye primer, the Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer. I just used this today but eye primers are the type of product in my opinion where I know if I like it or not.. and I LOVE this one!! Upon application, it has a medium beige tint that cancels out imperfections on my lids (note: I have a fair complexion and I feel on darker and medium skintones the color may be less apparent and might be weaker in the concealing lids department). The consistency of this primer reminds of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams (see a previous post if you're curious on those)!! It feels so nice! It blends easily onto the lids. This has a very slightly tacky feel which helps shadows cling onto it. I've been wearing my eye makeup for about 11 and a half hours (early school hours..don't remind me haha) and there is ZERO creasing. I feel like I've been noticing a little bit of creasing with a few of my other primers so this has been impressing me! This is a deluxe-sized sample that came in Smashbox's Try It Kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment