Thursday, May 1, 2014

What I've been using a lot lately.. April faves!!

Hi guys!!
I've found myself loving a lot of makeup and switching up my makeup ways this past month!! I've been contouring and highlighting a lot lately (and I think I'm doing pretty good!!).
Anyways here are my face faves!!
The Rimmel Stay Matte primer and foundation, and the NYX HD concealer!

I have oily skin and literally nothing seems to work when it comes to primers and foundation! I've had fantastic luck with these too!! I'm no longer an oil slick when I come home from school!! I like mixing the foundation with my NYX Stay Matte liquid foundation because this Rimmel one is a litttttttle too dark for my liking; but that combo with this primer underneath is perfect!! I prefer to apply it with my fingers.
The NYX HD concealer is what I like to use to highlight around my face and conceal my undereyes (not full coverage but definitely nicer than my Maybelline Dream Lumi) and it has fabulous wear and creases very little on me (I do set with powder).
 
Eye favorite!! NYX's "Over the Taupe Taupe" shadow
 
 
 
I have been trying to finish off a few tubes of mascara so I don't have a favorite for that this month and for liner I've just been using your basic liner pen, but I can't stop myself from using this shadow in my crease or accent!! I think it's because of my taupe obsession but this adds such natural and cool depth.

 
A nail favorite! Revlon Multi Care Base+Top Coat

So basically.. my manicures never last more than 4 or 6 days and it is SO frustrating!! I was painting my nails at a friends house and used this and I noticed it totally extended the wear of my mani when used as a base and top coat! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
 
Most anticipated favorites.. lippies!! :)) LtoR: Clinque Chubby Stick in "Mighty Mimosa", Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in "Fresh Papaya", TheBalm's BalmGirls Lipstick in "MaiBillsbepaid", Revlon lip butter in "Juicy Papaya"

I use different lip products daily but I've noticed myself using these a lot lately and rediscovering my Neutrogena chubby pencil. I will FOREVER love the Clinique Chubby Stick. I like the Revlon butter for a fresh pop. The Balm lipstick is for a nice longwearing nude.
 
This is just a fun product I like to experiment with! The Covergirl truMagic in "The Sunkisser" (basically a cream bronzer)

This is so much fun to experiment with to contour! It looked to pretty today! I use this on the perimeter of my face (temples, all over cheeks under my cheekbones, a little around my jawline).. Then, I use my NYX blush in "Taupe" right under my cheekbones and in the deepest hollows of my temples.. looks so beautiful!!
 
 
 
A little update!
My no-buy has been successful! I have to last until May 17th.. aka I will be doing a drugstore haul then! What should I post next? Requests? I saw a picture of these tinted balms by Benefit inspired by their tints and I WANT ONE SO BAD!! I have no idea if they're available but I definitely want one!


No comments:

Post a Comment