Thursday, May 29, 2014

Universally Flattering Lip Colors

Ever buy a lippie that looked gorgeous on someone and you buy it and it just looks out of place? I've pulled a few lip products that I think would look good on everyone! Disclaimer: These are all neutrals but there's a pink option. :)
LtoR: L'Oreal Color Richer Le Balm in "Nourishing Nude", NYX Round Lipstick in "B52", Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural in "N9", BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in "Get Ready", Maybelline Color Elixir in "Caramel Infused", Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12-hour Lipstick in "Inspired". 

 Swatches correspond with the line up above but with the Le Balm I did a sheer wash swatch (L) and then another swatch of it built up to the right of that one.
I think all of these would look good on anyone! 
The Le Balm may be harder to have it show up on darker lips, but it is amazing in the way it's a "YLBB" (your lips but better) type product in the way that it just evens out the lips and provides shine and a nice wash of color; this formula is also very smooth. 
The NYX lipstick is so pretty! I see this being gorgeous on everyone. Even on my pale skin, I think it's a pretty deep sort of neutral.
The MUFE lipstick is actually the one form the Beauty Insider birthday gift this year and almost reminds me of the Le Balm but in a lipstick form!
The BareMinerals lipstick is my favorite lipstick formula!! This is a very flattering rosey color. 
The Color Elixir is a pretty neutral that feels smooth and adds depth.
The Tarte was the more pinker of the options. It is a medium pink and I think it's fabulous; nothing too babydoll or bright.
These are all-star products by the way! I love all of these formulas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment