Wednesday, June 4, 2014

YouTube Made Me Buy It!

I have had a lot of influence from social media and beauty gurus makeup wise and realized that a lot of things I own have been inspired by you guys and beauty gurus (mainly emilynoel83 on YouTube I've been watching her videos for years!!). :)
Revlon Colorstay!! Various gurus prompted me to this.
Who hasn't raved about this on YouTube?? I think this is just a fabulous foundation.. I've owned 3 bottles of this!

Physician's Formula Powders. Various people prompted me to get these.
I've owned their face powders, this bronzer, and a blush and they're just not worth the money to me. This mineral face powder appears cakey and this bronzer just does NOT show up.

 WetNWild Trios! Emilynoel83 prompted me to buy this!!
I have never had good luck with powder drugstore shadows until finding these! Wonderfully pigmented and well worth the price.

Urban Decay Primer Potions. Many people's raves prompted me for these!
I really enjoy these but do think there are cheaper options in the drugstore when it comes to eye primers/bases.

NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat Powder Foundation.. by Emilynoel83 of course. :)
This stuff is well worth the raves!!! Great coverage, beautiful finish, and wonderful texture.. I have 2 backups of this product!!!

WetNWild's Reserve Your Cabana.. prompted by Melmphs and Emilynoel83
Cheap, beautiful highlight that will actually show up and I actually feel glowy. :)

E.L.F eyebrow kit... creds to Emilynoel83 again.
Without this I'd be heartbroken, it SHAPES your brows with the tinted wax and the applicator actually does work. 

Essence's "Party All Night" shadow.. I remember hearing multiple gurus talking about Essence shadows in general.
This is cheap and pretty but the top layer is just a glitter overspray and once you get past that layer it's not the same color..still pretty but the first layer is GORGEOUS.

 Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda concealer palette.. from Melmphs, Em (again), and others
Creamy and nice texture but just too orangey toned for me. I like the green toned one for blemishes.

 CoverGirl+Olay concealer balm.. by Emilynoel83
Super creamy and nice to cover blemishes.

Maybelline Dream Lumi in Radiant... by various gurus.
This just does not give enough coverage!!!! This specific shade is supposed to be the salmon colored correcting shade but it just can't be used alone for my circles.

Revlon Lip Butter in "Juicy Papaya"... Emilynoel83
I will never see the hype with the lip butters but this shade is a nice sheer coral.

Jordana Easyliner for Lips in "Baby Berry".. Emilynoel83
I wanted to try lip liners so I bought this, it is a nice shade I just don't line my lips often.

 OCC Lip Tar.. a lot of gurus.
I have this in the shade "Pretty Boy" and just don't see the big deal.. It's nicely pigmented and does not take a lot of product but it just does not stay on for me it's too glossy and transfers. I would be willing to try others like the matte ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment