Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dirt Cheap Products Worth Trying

Hey guys!! I wanted to share with you some super affordable makeup that really impresses me. I did not just pull out a ton of cheap makeup in my collection, I really looked at what I enjoyed!
First, Essence's Stays No Matter What shadow pencils.. I have "Cute Copper" and "Whipped White Frosting"
Left is Whipped "White Frosting" and the right is "Cute Copper".. These are amazing bases! Well, I personally use them as bases and they DO NOT CREASE!! These can definitely be used as a cream shadow. The copper one is definitely a little smoother in texture. 

Of course.. WetnWild shadows!! "Knock on Wood" trio and "Silent Treatment".
The top three swatches are from "Knock on Wood", and bottom is "Silent Treatment".. These speak for themselves; no primer beneath these swatches and look at that pigmentation!! Perfect texture, too.

WetnWild MegaLiner specifically in "863"
I just love this color!! I use this in looks that I post on my Instagram (@makeupbyemilyy).. This actually stains if that gives you an idea of its longevity.. ;) On a side note, I did not like the purple one in this line.

WetnWild bronzer in "Reserve Your Cabana"
This is my everyday highlight and I love it!! This is an unblended swatch, just so pretty on the cheekbones. It can be your subtle highlight or your extreme highlight. I apply this with my e.l.f Blush Brush just to keep it in those targeted areas. :)

Lippie time!!!! Left to right: Maybelline Color Whisper in "Mocha Muse", Maybelline Baby Lips in "Cherry Me", WetnWild Fergie lipstick in "Bebot Love" 
Left to Right: one pass of the Color Whisper, Color Whisper built up, one swipe of Baby Lips, Baby Lips built up, a single pass of the WetnWild Fergie lipstick
I really love the color whisper formula; this particular shade makes a nude lip so easy and casual because of its ability to build upon itself. This is the only Baby Lips that has ever truly impressed me, all tinted balms are a super low-maintenance lip products but this really brightens up the face. Not necessarily on its own though, this builds with your natural lip color and just makes a pretty cherry color. I keep this one on the go with me!
This WetnWild lipstick is so pigmented!! I was so disappointed with the MegaLast lipsticks and how drying they were. These Fergie ones are super creamy and that swatch was only ONE PASS!! The pigment is beautiful.. also these are more moisturizing and overall more comfortable than the MegaLast line. The Fergie line has some beautiful brights and colorful shades that are limited edition and they're beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment