Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 2014 Ipsy Open Bag

Hey guys hope you're having a good day!   I wanted to show you guys my Ipsy thipsy in my Ipsy month. This is NOT a review, just an open bag post. I actually like the print of the bag and I usually could care less about the bag..

I got a Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara, I wish ipsy varied their brands I feel like I always see Be a Bombshell. Mascara just isn't exciting to me either way. 

I got a Nicka K. shimmer eyeliner in a pretty turquoise color. It is just like the WetNWild liquid liner in 863 if you're looking for a pretty liner that is cheaper. This is the most exciting makeup product in the bag to me, I love bold liner. I swatched this and it is perfect.

NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Streudel.. really kind of meh on this product, I like ipsy in order to try something new and this just bores me, I don't believe in its hype.

Dove Pure Care Dry Oil..I was a little surprised considering that Dove is a pretty affordable brand yet they gave out sucha tiny sample! 

Clarisea Charcoal Exfoliant.. ahh yes, I love exfoliants so I can't wait to use this!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment