Saturday, June 7, 2014

MY MAKEUP COLLECTION PART 1: FACE

I love makeup collection videos and posts so I figured some of you guys may want a peek in my collection! 
Just a warning that I have way more makeup than one person would ever need, but I buy all of my makeup with my own money unless it's a gift. I have a lot of products because when I buy high-end I buy value sets instead one pricey item, and it tends to be a better value. When I buy drugstore makeup, I always go to Walmart/Target because my convenience stores are so much more expensive!! When I buy at an actual drugstore, it's usually only for a brand that isn't at mass retailers or if it's CVS beauty clearance!! Anyways, I'm rambling.. buckle up, here we go!!! I will point out my HG products and my total dud products! Things that are bolded with not parenthesis are things I like and ones with comments that are bolded.. well just read the comment!! It takes a lot to impress me when it comes to makeup. ;)
Primer:
 Top Row LtoR: Dr. Brandt Pores No More, Lorac Porefection, Murad Oil-Control Mattifier, Smashbox Photofinish, BareMinerals Prime Time.. these are all deluxe samples!
Bottom row LtoR: Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube (not worth the $28 price tag..), Maybelline Baby Skin, Laura Geller Spackle primer in Champagne.. deluxe sample too!, Rimmel Stay Matte (MY HOLY GRAIL PRIMER, amazing for oily skins like mine).
Foundations:
Top row LtoR: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour full coverage (my everyday school foundation), Rimmel Stay Matte (I really enjoy this, amazing coverage and nice matte finish.. just a little too dark for my face), Covergirl TruBlend (don't waste your cash..), Revlon Colorstay for combo/oily
Bottom Row LtoR: NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat liquid foundation (I would  recommend the powder from this line WAY more it is amazing), Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme, Yaby natural finish liquid foundation, Revlon Colorstay for normal/dry (I have oily skin but bought this for a more natural finish). 
Disclaimer: I would never say one of these is my hands down Holy Grail foundation because I've never been 100% impressed by any foundations but the Tarte and Rimmel are very impressive especially for my oily skin!!
Tinted moisturizers/BB creams:
LtoR: Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Tinted Moisturizer (very nice coverage for a TM, just too dark for my face at the moment), Too Faced BB, Dr. Jart Black Label Detox BB with SPF (my fave BB for my skin, shade matches me so well too!!), IPKN Moist & Firm BB SPF 45
Concealers: 
Top Row are my correctors LtoR: Covergirl+OLay SImply Ageless Corrector, Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste (DON'T WASTE YOUR CASH!!), NYX Dark Circle Concealer, Maybelline Dream Lumi in Radiant (Not enough coverage)
Next are my stick concealers and a pencil one: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Line Smoothing Concealer Stick, CoverGirl+Olay concealer balm (orange toned.. and this is the lightest shade), Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer pencil (very nice on blemishes)
Next are my cream ones: Physician's Formula duo made for dark circles, Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda concealer palette (too orangey!!!), Essence Match 2 Cover!
Liquid concealers with wand applicator: Maybelline Mineral Power (discontinued), NYX HD concealer (AMAZING. Best thing I have ever used for my undereyes/highlighting.. at a fantastic price).
Face powders:
Top Row LtoR: NYX STAY MATTE BUT NOT FLAT (MY HG, AMAZING FINISH AND COVERAGE), L'Oreal Infallible, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
Middle Row LtoR: WetNWild CoverAll, Bare Minerals Mineral Veil, Coty Airspun Powder (I really enjoy this for setting and touch ups!!)
Lastly.. Physician's Formula Mineral Wear (not impressive for the price)
Blush:
Summer blushes Top Row LtoR: City Color Be Matte in Fresh Melon, The Balm's Hot Mama, Benefit's Bella Bamba, NYX cream blush in Boho Chic
Fall/Deeper blushes: NYX powder blush in Spice, Bare Minerals in Exhilarate, Be a Bombshell in Sweet Cheeks, Laura Geller in Maui
Peachy cheeks :) WetNWild's Mega Glo powder in Spotlight Peach, Covergirl Pretty Peach (not even pigmented...), Stila's Convertible Color in Lillium, WetNWild's Pearlescent Pink
Neutrals: Bare Minerals The One, Bobbi Brown Desert Rose, Physician's Formula Blushing Rose, Clinque cream blush stick in Rosey, L'Oreal mineral blush
Ones that do not show up at all: Revlon Softspoken Pink, CG Natural Rose
Bronzer/Contours:
Ones with shimmer LtoR: PF Mineral Wear Bronzer (too shimmery and orange-based), Happy Booster in Bronze Natural, Sally Girl Bronzer
Cream Bronzers: Benefit Some-Kind-a-Gorgeous Foundation, CG truMagic in The Sunkisser
Matte: Revlon PhotoReady, NYX blush in Taupe (MY HG CONTOUR), NYX Matte Bronzer
Highlighters:
Liquid: 2 of Benefit's High Beam highlighters, Benefit SunBeam, Nars Orgasm illuminator
Powder: PF Pearls translucent face powder, WetNWild Reserve Your Cabana SPF 15, Maybelline Mineral Power Illuminator, Bare Minerals Clear Radiance
Cream: Benefit Watts Up, Be a Bombshell The One Stick, e.l.f ALl Over Color Stick
Miscellaneous:
LtoR: MUFE Mist and Fix, Lorac Touch-Up To Go, MUFE HD powder, e.l.f Underyee Setting Powder (this is just glitter and does not set concealer at all).











No comments:

Post a Comment