Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid & how I like to wear it

Radiant Orchid is the Pantone Color of the Year and it's so nice and refreshing for spring! But when I first heard the news that this was the color of the year I wanted to experiment and have fun with it but was confused on how to pull it off on my lips..
Fortunately, I found some ways to wear this color for the girls who usually stick to neutrals like me!
I like my lip products to be comfortable, moisturizing, and pretty (of course)!
I found the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Darling".. I got this on 75% on clearance (yay for sales) and I think it has a teeth whitening property just because of its slight blue hue.
The other option I have for the radiant orchid trend is L'Oreal's Color Wet Shine Stain in "Stubborn Plum".
What the packaging looks like:
 

 

 

 
Swatches:


 
 
(Left: Revlon, Right: L'Oreal)
I usually like to top the Revlon off with the L'Oreal one for a prettier and glossier look!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment