Sunday, October 19, 2014

Project Pan Update! September/October 2014

Hey guys! Yes I am still Project Panning, but not to my strictest state. I have broken the no-buy but nothing ridiculous just some drugstore goodies to treat myself here and there. I decided to color code this list so if something is highlighted yellow, that means I use it daily or almost daily.
Original list:
- Maybelline Baby Skin  finished!
- NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat liquid foundation; I use this foundation when I work! This will take a while to get through because I only use it on the weekends. I like using this with a sponge.
- Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme foundation
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer; I use this 5 days a week for school!! I love putting this on first and then layering the Covergirl eye corrector on top for a flawless look. 
- Benefit Erase Paste; I think I will get a lot more use out of this in the upcoming cooler months. I don't like to wear it to school because I know it isn't super longwearing so I use this on the weekends when I work.
- Essence Match2Cover! duo; I use this when I have to cover a blemish but I just really don't like this... it does not sit on the skin well.
- Covergirl+Olay concealer balm; This is so blah, I find when I put it on and get to blending it just disappears so I have not been using this that much.
- Covergirl+Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector in 230 (yellow shade); I LOVE THIS. I have yellow tones in my skin and this is magic. I use it with the NYX Dark Circle Concealer, on redness, and blemishes... it neutralizes everything.
- Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer
- Covergirl+Olay Eye Rehab 2-in-1; still haven't touched this, I'm going to toss it.
- Covergirl TruMagic The Sunkisser
- NYX Matte Bronzer; I've been using this daily and still no pan?! 
- WetnWild Reserve Your Cabana this shattered; was replaced with Benefit High Beam
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
- e.l.f Eyelid Primer finished!
- NYX Wonder Pencil
- Sephora Nano Liner in Plum
- BareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing mascara
- Cargo TexasLash mascara
- TheBalm's Maibillsbepaid lipstick
I'm slowly moving through beauty products guys!! A long yet satisfying process. :)
My Empties post should be up within the next week or so!
What would you like to see next?
- Em

No comments:

Post a Comment