Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Project Pan Finale - Finish by September - Did I complete it?!

Hello :)
I am here to update you with my project pan that was timed to end in September. 
I didn't finish everything but they may be rolling into my next project pan.
First...
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation: 
The lowest mark is where I am at. 
I don't like this foundation by itself. In fact I hate it.
I have to mix it and it's not terrible when mixed. I like using a little bit of this to add more coverage and yellow out other foundations. 
If this wasn't $37, I would probably toss it. But for now, I am mixing it with KVD Lock-it Tattoo foundation. I'm making myself use this up, and a few others, before I try a new foundation.

Benefit High Beam:
I knew I wasn't going to finish this up. The product sticks to the jar it comes in and won't settle to the bottom!! I found this didn't blend well over my foundations anyways. I am tossing this. I was mostly frustrated because I couldn't mark any progress!

Benefit Some Kind-A-Gorgeous foundation "faker":
I finished this product very early on. I already hit decent pan, and I used this as a cream bronzer around the face so I was using a decent amount each time. 
I wouldn't repurchase this, especially for its intended use as a foundation. I don't like the way it feels, it's orange-based, and has no coverage. 

The Balm's BalmGirls lipstick in "Mai Billsbepaid":
I really loved this shade on my lips. It was a nude with a slight purple tone. It was a cream finish, too. To use this up faster I used it as a blush.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On eye pencil in "Smoke":
This was a deluxe sample. I used this as top liner occasionally, but as a lower lashline (smudged with shadow) liner. If this was black, I would've completely finished this off, but I can't sharpen this anymore so I'm calling quits with this one.

Hard Candy Lite Brite highlighting concealer:
This didn't blend well over my foundation. I'm rolling this into my next project and I plan to use this as an eye base for shadow. :)
Coming up next will be my new Project Pan timed to end around November.


No comments:

Post a Comment