Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Project Pan Update & Weekly Makeup "Basket"

Hello!! I am blogging this during a class, haha. To begin, here are updates on my project pan items.
The Cargo eyeliner is going down slowly, which I expected. It's a full-size product too, so I don't expect to finish this.
I am seeing surprisingly good progress on my Maybelline Color Whisper! I use this as my lip product in my purse, so I apply it after my lipstick of the day wears off.
My Hard Candy Lite Bright can be done by November if I get creative, this is my eye base/primer but maybe I can mix it with liquid lip colors or something.
THIS IS MY FIRST BLUSH TO EVER HIT PAN ON. :D I won't use it up by November, but any progress is good progress. It's such a nice basic pink. 
My Posiebalm melted in my car during school, but I still dug some out (I used the end after I took this pic). I consider this done. I really liked this formula. It blurred my lip lines and was so pretty!!
This gloss is going so slowwwww. I'll keep working on it but I don't like the way it settles into my lip lines. It has to be over a pigmented lipstick.
I decided instead of a basket I would use old ipsy bags and just create looks with a set of products in each bag. So in the morning I have my pin of face base and pan products and then I just grab one of these bags and be all set.
This is a little taupe look via WNW Silent Treatment paired with Maybelline's Make Me Pink and I defined my lips using Rimmel's Enchantment.
I really enjoy the bright effect that Pacifica's Ethereal shadow gives. I paired it with a simple warm crease, and Bite's Date.

Another taupe look using a true OG, WNW Nutty, a NYX deepened plum shade in the crease, paired with a purple-pink Maybelline matte in Lust for Blush.

A more colorful look.. using NYX Fancy That and a cranberry shade form BH's Galaxy Chic palette. Using  a Rimmel Scandaleyes base in Pomegranate, and Kat Von D's Lolita.

Here's a more colorful look.. using Flirty from theBalm Nude Dude palette, NYX UV, a Scandaleyes base, Jordana's Baby Berry liner to contour, and the lips filled in with WNW Fergie Daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment