Monday, September 7, 2015

Project Pan - September to November

Hellloooo!! 
I am starting a new short project pan to be timed by November. 
Mainly because that's when the VIB sale rolls around and I'd like to get the things I truly want for less. 
So, I'm on a shopping freeze until then. 
I picked some products that have little left so I can just declutter. 
Up first we have the Tarte 12-hour tinted BB cream:
This has very sheer coverage and I plan on using it as a primer because it's very smoothing. Since I can't see through the tube the mark is an estimation. I can definitely see myself going through this quickly. I might use it down the neck too because I am starting to blend my foundation down there too.

Cargo Swimmables waterproof liner in "Pfeiffer Beach" (deep plum) and Maybelline's Color Whisper in "Mocha Muse" (sheer nude)


I am using paper to mark my progress on these!! :) I think this is much more convenient. As you can see, the liner is pretty new. I plan on using it as much as possible. I use it, like the other liner in my last PP, as my daily smudged out lower lashliner and on my upper lashline when I go for a more natural look (no iquid liner or wing). Tomorrow I'm actually going to use this as a shadow stick in my outer corner!
I've had the Maybelline Color Whisper for a couple years and most of it is used up. I really want to use this up because I have used a lot of it.. again like the BB, it helps to use the most used products first just to clear some space easily. Also, I like seeing myself use an entire lip product so it gives me satisfaction when I do. 

Essence's "Adorable" powder blush:
I've always wanted to pan a blush!! This seems like an easy daily color to wear, too. Perfect to pan. ;) It doesn't seem like I have made a dent in this, but I have! The usual pattern on the surface has worn away. I know I won't use this entire blush by November so my goal for this is to hit decent pan. 

Hourglass lipgloss in "Child":
I need motivation to finish whole glosses in my collection because I'm not a huge gloss girl. I think starting with a deluxe size like this will really help me to be encouraged to finish more of my glosses! Plus, this is aa pretty nude shade perfect for when I contour my lips and need something in the middle. 

Benefit's Posiebalm:
This is a really tiny deluxe sample. I redeemed 100 points for this and I think I could use this very quickly. This is one of those products that I could keep in my purse for when my lipcolor wears off and I need a little something. This is a new product (do you see how small this is??!!). I have a lot of lip balms and have been slowly working through them, so putting one in a PP will help me focus on them more. 

The rollover product from my last PP... Hard Candy's Lite Brite highlighting concealer:
As I said in my other PP posts, I don't like this for highlighting around the face as it doesn't blend well over my face makeup. But, it hit me.. I can use it as an eye base for shadows!! It covers my lid discoloration, and brightens. Yay!! I have a hard time finding a brow bone highlight because I'm so fair. So I put this all over the lid and set it with a NYX "Whipped Cream" (matte white, or an offwhite color). Setting it with a shadow makes everything blend a little easier. 
I will be back with updates! 
Please keep in mind that I am a highschool senior and I work 10 hour shifts over the weekend so I will try to update in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment