Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring lip products and blushes I'm breaking out!

Hi guys!! Since it's finally sort of warming up in MA, I'm starting to bust out my bright lip products and blushes! Here are the things I've set aside in my collection:
We'll start with the lip products:
Maybelline's "Shocking Coral" from The Vivids collection

Tarte LipSurgence Matte lip tint in "Glee"

Tart LipSurgence Matte lip tint in "Cheerful"

Revlon Colorburst lip butter in "Juicy Papaya"

Bite  Beauty lipgloss in "Garnet" (Bite has the best lip products!!)
 
Swatches:

 
Left to right:
The Bite gloss in "Garnet", Revlon's "Juicy Papaya", Tarte's "Cheerful", Tarte's "Glee", and Maybelline's "Shocking Coral"
As you can see, these are all fresh and colorful and I'm so happy to break them out!! (The picture doesn't do the Maybelline lipstick a justice in its brightness... it's beautiful!)
 
Blush time!!
The Balm's "Hot Mama" (rose-gold blush yay!!):
 
 Benefit's "Bella Bamba":

City Color Be Matte Blush in "Fresh Melon":

 
 
 Swatches:
 

 
Top to bottom: City Color's "Fresh Melon", Benefit's "Bella Bamba", and The Balm's Hot Mama.. I did all these swatches as a one time pass so they blushes can be built up and they all look so pretty.. I like using the Hot Mama when I do an eye look with warmer toned shadows and it's so pretty!!
Anyways, these are some products I'm breaking out this spring!! I go even brighter with my makeup when it's summer!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips. Can't wait to see my lips in the summer!

    ReplyDelete