Saturday, September 20, 2014

Drugstore Haul :)

Hey guys! I felt like treating myself this week and when I was at Walmart I hauled some things for review and for my own personal interests. ;) Here's what I got:
e.l.f brushes:
LtoR: Studio Powder Brush, Essential Concealer Brush, and the Studio Small Angled Brush 
 I didn't buy this for concealer but I like eyeliner brushes that are cut this way. I find them very easy to use.
 I've been using a travel sized angle brush from Sonia Kashuk that I like but its size is becoming a pain so I bought this so I would have a regular sized handle on the brush. 
I bought this powder brush because I hear people use this to buff in liquid foundations and I've been wanting this for a while. I want to try using powder foundations and this seems like it would be perfect for buffing those into the skin.
 Hard Candy finds:
LtoR: Fierce Effects shadow in "Slow&Steady" and their LITE Bright highlighting concealer
I actually just posted a review on these shadows on Monday if you want to know my thoughts on them. As for the concealer, I saw this and remembered how @brokebabebeauty on IG loves this and I wanted to give it a shot!
 The essentials...
LtoR.. e.l.f Eyebrow Kit and Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner
The e.l.f Eyebrow Kit is my HG brow product it makes filling in and shaping a dream. I usually buy the shade "Medium" but it was out so I picked up "Dark" instead. 
My Essence gel liner seems to be losing its intensity (I've had it for a while and use it daily) and I hear tons of rave about this Maybelline one so I wanted to give it a shot.
 WetNWild..
I watched Melmph's recent video where she swatched a lot of drugstore Kylie Jenner inspired lipsticks and this was one of them and it was so beautiful, I knew I needed it!
There's my small haul. :)
What do you want to see next?? Leave me requests here or on IG.
- Em


No comments:

Post a Comment