Friday, September 19, 2014

Summer to Fall Transition Look

Hello!
The jump from bright to vampy makeup shouldn't be too harsh which is I why I've brought you all a transition look using the ever so popular Naked 2 palette.    
Here are the eye products:

The look..
              
I primed with UD's potion in "Eden". I then took a fluffy crease brush into my NYX Matte Bronzer in "Light" to give natural depth and warm it up a bit. I took Naked 2's "Snakebite" and blended it into my crease/outer V. Using my fingers I patted "Chopper" onto my lids.
For the cheeks and lips I used..
WetNWild's "Spotlight Peach" blush and NYX Chunky Dunk in "Rum Punch"..
Hope you guys enjoyed this look!
Sorry for the short posts lately.. I have school, homework, driving hours, and work. If you leave me requests below I can be sure to post on it; so what do you want to see?
-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment