Monday, September 1, 2014

Getting into Fall: Blushes

Good afternoon guys! Just got out of school thank God
I recently reorganized my eye, lip, and face drawers; and with this I separated my blushes into the more "spring and summer" and "fall and winter" color categories (in quotes because I don't think makeup has any rules and I frankly wear whichever blush I want whenever I want *snaps fingers*). But I know deeper and berry blushes are very popular for the upcoming seasons so I wanted to swatch the ones in my collection that fit under this color category. :)
I only have 5 to share; I'm not much of a blush junkie but I do love blush.
LtoR going in rows: Physician's Formula "Blushing Rose", NYX "Spice", Laura Geller "Maui", Bare Minerals "Exhilarate", Elizabeth Mott Tints&Sass (cheek stain)
                                                              

                                          

 Swatches in same order:
A quick but hopefully festive post for y'all blush junkies. ;)
What would you like to see next?
-Em :)



No comments:

Post a Comment