Saturday, September 13, 2014

Weekly Makeup Rotation!

Hi guys! Today I have my makeup rotation for this week to share. Last time I did this post I did it a little differently. Now I am taking the colored cosmetics I want to use in said week, putting it with the other colored items I would need, and then putting it in an old Ipsy bag. Here are the 4 looks I'll be doing this week!
Old Ipsy bags coming in handy..
 Look 1:
BareMinerals blush in "Exhilarate", e.l.f Matte Lip Color in "Tea Rose", Bare Minerals pigments in "Velvet Vanilla" and "Smoked Grey", and NYX's Studio Liquid Liner in "Extreme Blue"
I love doing these kind of looks! A muted lip and cheek with an accent of bright liner on the eyes.

Look 2:
Stila Convertible Color in "Lillium", Essence eyeshadow in "Party All Night", and Tarte Glamazon 12-Hour lipstick in "Inspired"
I like having a lively pink on the lips and cheeks to really perk up my collection. I love doing a simple one shadow look as well and really like this shadow from Essence.

Look 3:
BareMinerals duo in "The Epiphany", NYX Round Lipstick in "B52", and Laura Geller blush in "Maui"
I really wanted to wear this gorgeous rosey lipstick to school and figured I could pair it with a pretty neutral eye and muted berry cheek.

Look 4:
WetNWild MegaGlo in "Spotlight Peach", NYX Love in Rio trio in "Cabana Boy", and WetNWild Fergie lipstick in "Fergie Daily"
I like the look of warmed up cheeks and a soft warm eye. I love the formula of WetNWild Fergie lipsticks so I chose my nude one for this look.

 I've been making progress in my Project Pan! I'm thinking of doing an empties post including not only makeup, but also my haircare and body/skin products around the time of my next PP update so I can get all of my trash out at once (haha). :)
What would you like to see next?
-Em


No comments:

Post a Comment