Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Makeup Inventory

Hey guys I have a different post for today, the inventory on all of my makeup!
I got this idea from PrettyPistol86's video on YouTube, "My Makeup Inventory". She is a true inspiration for Project Pan and shopping your stash! :)
Like her, I am counting even my deluxe samples in this as one. In my counting I am clumping products based on how I use them; say I have an eyeshadow that I use in my brows..I will count that as a brow product. 
Sorry for the lack  of pictures because that would just be a collection post which I already have done in the past, here. Keeping in mind I did toss a lot of makeup that I would never use as a de-clutter around when summer started (personal issues lead me to extreme cleaning haha).
Alright here we go..
1. Face primers: 10, I would like to have 2.
2. Foundations: 5, I would like to have 2.
3. BB creams: 5, I'd like to have 1 (my Dr. Jart Black Label Detox).
4. Concealers:  12, I want 4.
5. Powders (Pressed and loose): 10, 1 (my NYX Stay Matte..)
6. Bronzers: 5, I only need 1 matte bronzer.
7. Highlighters: 9, those damn Benefit samples got the best of me; I only need 2.
8. Blush: 20, I like variety here; I'd like to have 10.
9. Cream shadows/bases: 10, I'd like 2.
10. Single shadows: 18, I'd like to have 9.
11. Duos: 5, I don't use these as much as I should. I could do without them but don't mind them.. maybe 2.
12. Trios/quads: 7, WetNWild's trios get so much love from me!! I love trios in general (lid, crease, and a wildcard shade all in one). I am content with 7 but would like to get rid of one so 6.
13. Palettes: 6, I'm okay with this number but 3 would be ideal.
14. Pencil liners: 15, subscription boxes need to stop with the black pencil liners!!!! I'd like to have 4; a nude, brown, plum, and black.
15. Liquid liners: 8, I love having colors so 4!
16. Cream/gel liners: 3, my favorite format of liner yet I have the last of them.. go figure? 3 is okay with me but it'd be satisfying to finish one to get a white one (I've been one for forever!!)
17. Mascaras: 6, I only keep 2 or 3 open at a time so 3 would be ideal.
18. Brow items: 6, I have my HG brow routine down pat with just 3 products.
19. Lip liners: 3, I'd rather have 0.. I just don't use them.
20. Lipstick: 38; I don't even wanna talk about that number OMG!! Love me some lipsticks. Would like to keep that at 20 though.
21. Lipgloss: 35; ugh these can take so long to finish. I'd like 5.
22. Chubby lip pencils: 16; this number is so high because of my 8 Tarte lipsurgence minis but hey I love them. Would like to finish off some others and get down to 10. 
23. Lip stains: 3, only want 1.
24. Setting sprays: 1, I'd like more!! I need to get either Fix+ or the UD All Nighter!
25. Finishing powders: 3, I really only need the MUFE HD powder.
25. Lashes: 3, lashes frustrate me to no end. I like having them to practice (and they are pricey).
Hope this was as interesting to you as it was to me! I have over 260 makeup products.. yikes. This is so eye-opening and interesting to me; if you have a blog and do this leave a link below!
What do you want to see next?
-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment