Saturday, August 23, 2014

Weekly Makeup Rotation August 23rd-30th

Hi guys! I've been doing a weekly makeup rotation to sort of "shop my stash" and get use out of everything in my collection. What I do is I pick items from my collection, I personally pick shadows, blushes, and lip products (colored cosmetics), and set them aside in my acrylic organizer. I make myself use each product throughout the week and as I use them I put them back in my collection. I do not let myself put them back or change the rotation until I use each product. I featured this tip in my post, Tips for When You're on a No-Buy.
Here's what I picked for this week:
Lips..
Buxom Dolly Lip Polish, Cargo Essential Lip Color in "Santa Fe", Lorac Lips With Benefits in "Chuck", Revlon lip butter in "Juicy Papaya", Buxom Lip Cream in "Kir Royale", Rimmel "Airy Fairy", elf Matte Lip Color in "Tea Rose", Buxom "Amsterdam"
Eyes..
WetnWild "Silent Treatment" and "Knock on Wood", NYX Love in Rio "Cabana Boy", a sample of Bare Minerals BB cream shadow in "Divine Wine", MICA Beauty Shimmer Powder in "Bronze"
 Blush..
Bobbi Brown "Desert Rose", Laura Geller "Maui", WetnWild MegaGlo "Spotlight Peach"
I thought I would start posting these rotations maybe twice a month to show you what I'm using and shopping for in my stash. ;)
I recently posted my first Project Pan Update!  :)
What would you like to see next?
- Em :)

No comments:

Post a Comment