Wednesday, July 23, 2014

10 Makeup Items I Would Repurchase Tag

Hi guys!! I got this tag idea from YouTube and thought I would do it too. There are way more than just 10 items that I would buy again, but I tried to narrow it down.
Going left to right as usual..
1. Rimmel Stay Matte Primer: This actually keeps me matte throughout the day which is amazing! I think of this almost as more of a mattifying lotion.. not that it is moisturizing it just has a lotion texture. It doesn't smooth your face like the popular silicone primers we see from every brand. It's like a matte cream. I use it under my foundation.
2. Smashbox PhotoFinish foundation primer: This is a little sample I got in their Try It Kit. Unlike most silicone-based primers, I find this one to really prolong the wear of my makeup. I even mixed this with my Dr. Jart BB cream (which usually makes me look greasy and can sink into pores) and this made it survive the summer heat during exercise while making the BB not sink into my pores.
3. NYX HD Photogenic concealer: This is the concealer I've had the most luck with the appearance under my eyes and around my face. It is medium coverage (I'm willing to sacrifice coverage for finish in some cases), has minimal creasing (I always set with powder so keep that in mind), and is very longwearing. Most concealers end up fading throughout the day and this needs no touch-ups. 
4. NYX Stay Matte but not Flat powder foundation: I love this and have a full review on this so I'll make it short.. This adds a nice boost of coverage to any foundation, has a natural finish on the skin, and sets my makeup beautifully. 
5. NYX Powder Blush in "Taupe": My holy grail contouring powder. I used to think my contouring was awful until I started using this and realized it was all because of the product I was using and not necessarily my techniques. (I did a contouring and highlighting post last week, check it out!!).
6. Stila Convertible Color: I've been on a cream blush kick lately. This meant for both lips and cheeks and it actually works well on both which is surprising,
7. NYX "Over the Taupe Taupe" Hot Singles Matte Shadow: I use in the crease, in my brows, and as a nose contour powder. This is so fabulous.
8. e.l.f Eyebrow Kit; These make shaping my brows so easy!! I love the tinted wax in this, I don't like the powder. When I use the powder to top it I find the powder to be a littttttttttle warm toned.
9. NYX Round Lipstick: This is such a fab formula!!! Super creamy, pigmented, moisturizing, inexpensive, and their shade range is incredible,
10. NYX MegaShine glosses: This is another fab NYX lip product. The formula smells like cherry, it is pigmented, super shiny, and not sticky. I love these! I have a neutral shade in "Miami Babe".

No comments:

Post a Comment