Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Small Budget Friendly Makeup Haul :)

Hey guys!! Today I am showing you guys what I bought at Walgreens a few days ago. I'm kind of a weird shopper.. I go to Walmart/Target for mass brands (Maybelline, Revlon, L'Oreal..) because they're so much cheaper, I go to CVS and haul when it's time for their beauty clearance event, I go to Walgreens for Jordana/Walgreens, and Rite Aid for a more extended section of WetnWild. I always get a kick out of seeing a Revlon lipstick for $8.99 at CVS and then the same one at Walmart for $4.97. I always find it odd when people do extravagant hauls at CVS or other overpriced convenience stores because it's soo much cheaper at mass retailers.. anyways I got off on a tangent. So today all of these are from my local Walgreens and from Jordana and WetnWild.
*
I got the Jordana Made to Last shadow pencil in "Stay On Black" for the occasions I like to use a black base on my lids. This is very pigmented and opaque.
I got WetNWild's Comfort Zone palette because I was eyeing that duo chrome on the bottom right more than anything else.. also there's so many raves on it. I'm not gonna bother with swatches because it is so popular and I'm sure a million other beauty bloggers have it all swatched.

WetNWild Fergie lipsticks are amazing!! I picked up the one in "Fergie Daily". Opaque color and more comfortable on the lips than their matte MegaLast formula.
Finally, I got the Vicious Varnish lip stain from Fergie's collection in "Legendary Face".. my kind of shade and I also love a supposedly long lasting lip color!
*
A really tiny haul (I'm the kind to stare at something for months before forking over the money haha) but I love what I found! At the end of this week or beginning of next week I will be posting several looks I came up with using my Comfort Zone palette (ranging from natural and subtle to BAM dramatic!!). So stay on the lookout for that. :)
-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment