Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Favorite Pink Lip Colors!

Hey beauties! While neutral and nude lip colors are my favorite, I have my fair share of pinks, berries, and brights.. so I thought I would share my favorite pinks!
I'm sharing two lipsticks, a cream, and a gloss. :)
Here they are: 
LtoR:
1. NYC Expert Last lipstick in "Smooch": I loooove this shade!! It really brightens up my complexion and looks so pretty!! This does wear off after eating, so definitely reapply. These are very creamy and pigmented. I haven't tried many lip products from NYC.. I think this is actually my first!! Recommendations? Comment!
2. Tarte Glamazon lipstick in "Inspired": I like this for a classy pink with more depth. I could see this looking fabulous on a range of skintones. As a disclaimer, these are marketed as 12 hour lipsticks but they are not near that.. they're not bad but definitely not long wearing as ot be a 12 hour lipstick. This has slight shine but makes me think matte.. hmm a satin finish.
3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Instanbul": I really love this because like the NYC lippie it really brings out some radiance in my complexion. It is a matte finish which I really like because it's a comfortable matte. This does wear off after eating so I would bring this with you around for reapplication. 
4. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss in "Smooth Talker": This is the gloss I designate for when I'm doing warm bronzey golden makeup because of its golden shimmer. This smells like mint chocolate ice cream it's fabulous. The formula isn't sticky either, and because of that it is not very longwearing. 

Swatches:
LtoR: NYC, Tarte, NYX, Bare Minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment